Mom and Bobby when we all went to Williamsburg, VA in November of 2005

Our wedding, May 27th, 2005

Me and a 240 Gulf... This should have been our Christmas card that year!

Warrior Day! May 20th, 2005

Cory, Bobby, and I wandering around Washington, DC in February of 2005
Thomas and Sarah, Christmas 2004

Mom, Dad, and Bobby - Christmas 2004
Oh happy engaged couple!

Cory, Bobby, and Mike at that same Christmas party... I think the camera was on the wrong setting, but I know thats how I saw things that night!

Bobby and Cory at Cory's Christmas party in 2004! Partaking in Christmas libations!
This was in Cape Cod, MA. Summer 2004.

This was taken in Newport, RI. Summer of 2004

And now you are all caught up!
1 comment:
I remember warrior day... just a few weeks before Allie was born!!! I was 9 months pregnant, shooting the M-16 and running around in all that rain!! ;) Good times!! ;)
Post a Comment