Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The infamous bunny suit

If you've talked to me in the past few weeks then you know about the bunny suit... I saw it in Target and I absolutely positively had to buy it and send it to my niece right away! I was bummed that I didn't get to see her in it on Easter, but here are the pictures!!

Juliana doesn't seem pysched but Mom gets a good laugh!


And then she REALLY doesn't like it... Maybe she'll like the dress better...


I guess so! Back to the bunny suit!


Can't you just see it in her face? "What are you people doing to me?"

And then she says, I'm out of here!!!


1 comment:

Kevin and Kristen said...

God love her! What a sport, ADORABLE sport she is! Unfortunately, it appears that she does favor the pretty dress - you are totally going to have to work on her fashion sense, Baker!