Thursday, October 11, 2007

To have and to hold...

This past Saturday, Oct. 6th, was Sara's wedding. I felt very close to this wedding as I was helping her with it while our guys were gone! I even tied the bows on the favors myself! I was so excited I could barely contain myself!!! It was on the water in Arapahoe, NC, a teeny tiny town where there actually is a Dawson's Creek!


It was 85 and blazing sunshine, I really do not know how these guys do it in their uniforms...


Soooo beautiful...


Sara looked AMAZING. I mean there were no words to describe how great she looked!


These were the glittered pumpkins and gourds I made to decorate the cake table... They are really pretty in real life, I think I will make some to decorate my table for Thanksgiving! Thanks Martha!


PS - My hair WAS curly when I left the house... I bet Bobby 20 bucks it wouldn't make it to the wedding. I won.

No comments: