Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Back in the habit...

Well our trip to NY and NH this year was adventurous to say the least! But luckily we capped it off with seeing Cory for a few hours... not enough hours! But I bet he'll take that up with The Big Man himself. We took some pictures around St. Anselm's campus... Interesting side note, Fox News has a fishbowl dubbed "the Fox box" set up in the quad of the campus because the presidential debates are held there. I wanted to go knock on the door and see if they'd let us in so I could pretend to be arguing with Bill O'Reilly, but no one else was interested! Oh well!


I'm fairly certain he's blessing the camera with this one...


So much love!!


That would be the Fox box in the background.


Yes, that's a Dunkin Donuts cup in my hand... Just a few days in NH and I was back to incessantly going to Dunkins, stopped saying excuse me, and started cursing out other drivers! Its the New England way!

No comments: