However, I did find these pics from my birthday still hanging out on my digital camera so I thought I would share!
Monday, April 21, 2008
My birthday... 2 months later
I'm sorry I haven't been updating the blog, but I can tell you that absolutely nothing interesting has been going on and thats why it's been so long!
However, I did find these pics from my birthday still hanging out on my digital camera so I thought I would share!
These were my birthday cupcakes... with hot pink sprinkles! They came out very yummy and I shared with Patty and Sara. Patty requested I make them for her birthday last month so I made a batch for her!
Awww.... I MISS YOU Kristen and Mae!! This was our last day together here :( Notice Mae pulling down my shirt? I don't know what Kristen is teaching her!! Love you guys!!
However, I did find these pics from my birthday still hanging out on my digital camera so I thought I would share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment