Friday, May 21, 2010

High chair & modeling

Kellan got a new chair! The Bumbo was definitely too small for his chubby thighs so it was time to graduate to an actual high chair.

This is what happens when you don't feed Kellan fast enough...


I was thinking of entering Kellan into some beautiful baby contest so we were working on his looks...

Thrilled!

Nervous...

Inquisitive...

Blue Steel
(see Zoolander if you don't get that reference)

2 comments:

Stephanie Y. said...

You should have named him Derek!

Love the chair. love the looks. love that he eats his bib if he's hungry. ;)

Amy said...

Hey neighbor! I enjoyed catching up on all things Kellan! What a cutie! You are welcome to check our blog too. atherly.blogspot.com

I have a small favor. We are camping this weekend and I was wondering if you could pick up the package that will be at our door today (the 29th). I'm also going to try emailing you but I'm not sure if I remember your email. Talk to you soon,
Amy