My Mom came to visit us for Kellan's birthday (yes those pics are coming!). We had such a great time! We took advantage of all the great Christmas-y things that Beaufort provides. I think it's safe to say it got us all in the Christmas spirit! :)
On the way to the boat parade...

Bobby and Mom walking to the waterfront

Kellan and Nagymama waiting for the parade to start! It was pretty chilly!

Did you know Santa is a kayaker? Exhibit A...

I think this one won a prize!

They had free hot chocolate and played Christmas tunes... and Kelly kept his hat on! Hooray!

The next day we went to get our Christmas tree...


Mom's last day we had a mini-Christmas. She made duck (yum!) and we opened presents!


Christmas crackers!

Birthday pics are coming, I have a ton so they merit their own post! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment