Sunday, January 16, 2011

January Hibernation

This January has definitely not been as cold as last year, but for some reason January always equals hibernation in this house.

Here's Kellan helping Bobby chop wood for a fire...

See, you can use beach towels all year round!

We got this awesome pack so that we can take Kelly to the trails at the beach. I'm very excited to use it because I think hiking with 35lbs on your back will provide a serious calorie burn!
Last Monday it just rained, rained, rained. That's when New England got the big snow and even Atlanta got snow! We got rain. Booo. But it was a steady freezing rain so we started a nice fire and spent the day inside. Rainy day + roaring fire = time to make cake so I made one!
And when I wasn't looking... Love his "What? Cake? Nooooooo..." face!


Mmmm cake!

We're putting the house on the market so I was trying to de-clutter. Kellan was helping, as usual!

Kellan's old play mat transforms into a tunnel (not on it's own, I had to do it) and now he loves it! But it's been pretty dry which makes for some fun with static!

3 comments:

Stephanie Y. said...

January is the perfect time for staying in and being cozy. That's what I do too. Putting the house on the market? Are you moving?

Kevin and Kristen said...

Kevin and I are both huge fans of Kellan!! We both agree that he is one of the cutest kids EVER!! Great pics, C!

Christina said...

Steph - We are moving late summer/early fall. No idea where yet but we know it's going to be that time frame so we figured we'd put the house up and hope it goes before we have to! :)

K - Thanks!! Need more pics of Amelia and Mae pleaseeeee!