Thursday, February 17, 2011

Catching up...

Since Bobby has been gone on training we haven't had much to photograph! We're pretty excited for him to come home on Tuesday! Yay!! Meanwhile here is a bit of what we've been up to...

Lordy does this kid LOVE his mac and cheese!


Kellan has figured out how to turn on the TV, luckily he only did it once and hasn't done it since. Most of the time he just likes to push the buttons. I tell him No No, but then he just waits for my attention to be elsewhere and attacks!


We've started using the pack consistently and I have to tell you, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It's so comfortable you just wouldn't believe it. And now the weather is getting nice so I think we'll get a lot of use out of this item!
He even keeps his sunglasses on now! Hooray!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is ADORABLE! I want you to send him to me, please!