Sometimes Kelly just wants to lay there instead of getting a piggy back ride.
I got Kellan some Thomas the Tank PJs, he was just tickled pink! He kept pointing at Thomas and smiling.
Here's our July 4th pictures...


Helping Dad with the fireworks. Kelly was not impressed with fireworks. He pretty much cried the whole time, he was terrified. We even got the quiet ones but they were a no go!

This is the cake I made...
... it was AWFUL! I know! Such a let down! It was so pretty but the coloring really made it taste funky. Will not make again. I even threw the whole thing out. Sigh.
Helping Dad with the fireworks. Kelly was not impressed with fireworks. He pretty much cried the whole time, he was terrified. We even got the quiet ones but they were a no go!
This is the cake I made...
No comments:
Post a Comment