Saturday, February 9, 2013

Kellan's Birthday

First we got our Christmas tree. It was lightly snowing that morning so it was very Christmas-y weather! I took these pics with our camcorder, but they actually came out nice.


This ended up being our Christmas card. Two birds, one stone!


Kellan putting the star on top.

Then it was time for Kellan's birthday! We had a little family party for him. I made him a chocolate and Oreo Cars cake.


Natalie enjoying the balloons.

More attempts at multiple kid pictures...

We had macaroni and cheese and veggies with ranch... plus cake of course.

Presents! Also, I need to break down and get an external flash... ugh.


More cake! He loved blowing out his candles. Now he want to blow every candle out everywhere.


Uncle Cory got Kelly a helicopter. It was a great toy! WAS... oopsy!
 

Me and my big guy! Cannot believe he is three!

Uncle Cory and Kellan

No comments: