This weekend a bunch of us wives got together for Run for the Warriors, a 5k run where the proceeds go to Hope for the Warriors, which provides homes and funds for wounded troops and their families. It's a great cause! We all got together as a 2nd LAAD team and had shirts made and everything! We had such a great time! I'm so glad I did it!

Sara and I post-race, still smiling!!
We even look good from behind!
Yay team LAAD!

After the race as everyone was waiting for the 10k runners to come in, they did a fitness challenge on the stage, 5 of us against 5 Marines. WE WON! We beat them in crunches (above), squats, push ups (thanks to Sara, she's amazing!) and some other stuff I can't remember! Either way, all that matters is that we beat them! Oh! And we were the only team who did the race in honor of their deployed Marines!
If you want to donate to Hope for the Warriors
click here!
1 comment:
SOOOO proud of you lady! Lookin' hot too! Can't wait to run the streets of Cherry Point with you.
Post a Comment