Yesterday Mom and I went to Lake George to do some outlet shopping and have afternoon tea at the Sagamore Resort (aka my favorite place on Earth!). We had a great time!
Heavenly!
And I have to add this pic of Julianna for good measure... I just couldn't stand not to take it! How cute is the pacifier half way out of her mouth?! I could just eat her up!
Baker - you and your mom are the cutest ladies ever! You look so happy. I hope you have a great visit and, yes, that pic of Juliana is way too adorable. I just want to pinch those thighs!
1 comment:
Baker - you and your mom are the cutest ladies ever! You look so happy. I hope you have a great visit and, yes, that pic of Juliana is way too adorable. I just want to pinch those thighs!
Post a Comment