Thursday, September 13, 2007

Change of COmmand

Today Bobby became the CO of Alpha Battery. It's a really big accomplishment and a job usually reserved for Captains, I'm SO proud of him! His Marines love him and I know he'll do a great job. Check out some pictures from the change of command ceremony! I also added my expert run down of the events as they happened.


Ok so, first this is all the guys that Bobby is in charge of now except there are more to the right, I just couldn't fit them in the frame. So they line up outside and then Geoff (the one facing the guy with the flag) reads some stuff.


Then this guys reads more stuff, Bobby is on the left and next to him is the old CO.


So then this guy with the flag gives the old CO the flag. And the old CO gives Bobby the flag.

Then Bobby gives the flag back to that guy.



Then they shake hands. Then the old CO says a few words.


Then Bobby turns and talks to his Battery for the first time.

Yay!

No comments: