Well after a hectic day of delays and then non-delays! haha! Bobby's flight was supposed to land at 4:15pm. Then I got a call on Friday that it got pushed back to 6:15pm. Then Sunday morning I got a call that it was pushed to 9:15pm. FINALLY, like 4 hours before, I got a call that it moved up to 8pm!! Geez! How's a girl supposed to plan her hair and makeup routine around this revolving time?!
The plane did land at 8:15pm and after about 2 hours of waiting around we finally got to see our guys!!
The plane did land at 8:15pm and after about 2 hours of waiting around we finally got to see our guys!!
Don't you wish you had a balloon shaped like a cowboy boot patterned with red, white, and blue??
You know its bad when the trucks with the gear make you tear up!
Finally together again!!
2 comments:
Awww, you guys look soo happy!! :) We're glad he made it home safe and sound!! :)
It's great to see you safe at home with your honey, Bobby! We are so proud of the two of you - Christina, you are amazing and I can't wait to see you in a month or so!
Post a Comment