Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fabulous Lake Tahoe!

I've been on vacation for the last two weeks with Mom, Sarah, and Julianna! My cousin Allie got married in Lake Tahoe so we all went out there to attend. We had SO much fun!

This picture was taken off the 18th floor of Harrah's (where the buffet is, you had to know I'd know where the buffet is!), the building with the spire-type things was our Marriott! Not a bad view!


One of my main goals in Tahoe was to go to this restaurant called The Burger Lounge because I had seen it on Food Network. Here we are enjoying the patio seating! This place serves a bacon burger with peanut butter! How crazy! So you know I had to try it...


... and it was pretty good! They don't slack on the peanut butter. It was an interesting combo and the burgers there are HUGE. But I don't think I'll be making these at home! We also got some seriously yummy fries and lemonade. I think 2/3rds of my vacation diet was fries and lemonade!

Mom and my Aunt Betty at the rehearsal dinner!


Not a bad place to have a wedding huh??

The first kiss! My favorite part of every wedding!

Julianna at the reception. This is the best picture I've ever gotten of her! She has a tendency to not smile for the camera!

Mom takes a Bloody Mary break!

No comments: