Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome Home Bobby!

Bobby's flight was supposed to land at 2:30 in the am this morning! I was NOT pleased. Luckily last night we got word that the flight had been pushed to 4:30am! So I did actually get to sleep some last night. I arrived at the battalion at 5am and turns out the flight wasn't landing till 5:30! Oh well! So we hung around in the 37 degree weather.... luckily they had the building open and they were serving hot chocolate and coffee and bagels! And donuts too! So I waited inside for the most part. Smartly, Bobby and I had set a rendezvous point so it would be easy to find each other (gotta love that Marine Corps training!). Around 7:30 or so the buses pulled up and we were together again! I only have this one picture cuz I was freezing and I wanted to go home!! Or at least get in the car with the heated seats! :)



No comments: