Friday, May 1, 2009

Our House

Finally have pictures of our house to upload! So the reason this is so delayed is because we decided to do some tiling. We tiled our laundry area and both bathrooms... and we got lazy for a few weekends, so we ended up finishing just in time for Bobby's parents to visit!



I've often wondered why some people have toilets on their yards. And now I know... it's because they are tiling their bathroom floor!

I forgot to take a "before" of the guest bathroom, so here is an "in progress" instead.


And the final result! The green walls are greener in real life.


The master bath before...


...and the master bath after! The wall color doesn't look that different, but it is. The whole house was painted this yellowy beige that we both hated, so now this bathroom is a khaki color.


Our living room. When we moved in, before our furniture came, we painted the living/dining/kitchen and hallway. We stole the color from Sara - Thanks Sara!


Kitchen


The office.

Master bedroom. We have another bedroom but it's empty, so I figured not worth photographing.


The outside! Painting the door red was one of our first projects too, before it was white and everything looked too washed out! And if you look at the tree on the right we actually have a teeny, tiny bit of spanish moss! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Chris and Michelle said...

Love it! What a beautiful house!!! :) Hope you guys are enjoying SC!!!

Erin said...

Hey Christina! Glad you all found a house you love! It is really cute! You are not far from where we lived. You are in Cottage Walk off Sams Point Rd. right? We know some people that live/lived there (not sure if they are still do). They had a little girl in Aidnen's class. Their last name was Meek. Anyway, we lived further down Sams Point and then you turned left on Brickyard Point Rd, then another left on Brickyard Point and our neighborhood was about 2 miles down, called Telfair Manor. Beaufort is beautiful and I loved the town but I do like having Target only minutes away! :) Enjoy the hot summer!!