Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Beach and a present for me!

You know we're beachy people! A few weeks ago we made our first trip to the beach here, Hunting Island. It cost us 8 bucks to get in but then we bought the year pass for 35. I think we've made our money back already!

It's a pretty nice beach, but not as nice as the Outer Banks...

This beach does have a lighthouse though! You can even climb up it, we haven't.... yet!

There weren't very many people. Hopefully it holds out like this! It's kinda strange to me that the tree line goes all the way up to the sand, but whatever!
So remember in some of previous posts how I complained about my camera and how I want a Nikon DSLR? Well...

Today I GOT ONE!!! Bobby surprised me with a trip to Best Buy and we looked at the camera and he said, We're buying it today!
It is a Nikon D60. I AM SO HAPPY!!! I can't wait to use it!! I'm going to start reading the manual tonight!
I have the best husband EVER!

No comments: