Sunday, January 31, 2010

January: Trying to catch a smile!

I spent most of this month trying to catch up on rest and slowly getting back into my (new) routine! Kellan and I even ventured out on our own a few times! Otherwise this is how he spent his January...

...helping Mom with laundry
...napping

...modeling clothes for Mom (thanks for the outfit Kristen!)


...and playing! Nice crossed eyes!! :)

This playmat has been one of our most useful items! He loves tummy time and trying to bat at the toys. So when I wanted to capture him smiling I put him on the mat, grabbed my camera, aimed, and waited!


That didn't take very long!


Something must have been funny!




Love that smile!!

3 comments:

Jeremy and Jenn said...

He is just too cute! Baby smiles are so contagious, I love those photos!!

Stephanie Y. said...

Love it! I love the baby burrito shot. Kellan looks like he's just the biggest sweetheart in the world! I'm glad you're getting into a routine.

Kevin and Kristen said...

Oh My GOSH! He is too cute! I just want to squish him. I'd say that playmat was the best investment ever. I only wish I were there to see that happy smile in person. Love you guys!