Monday, February 15, 2010

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! .... somewhere else!

Well I never thought it would snow while I lived in South Carolina! But sure enough it did! Not only did it snow on Friday night, but it snowed enough to stick around into Saturday morning. I had been watching the weather report all day and I told Bobby that it would snow... He did not believe that it would. In fact, he bet me a brand new car that it would NOT snow... Soooooo, stayed tuned for pictures of my brand new car!* :)


Friday night

It sure was coming down!

After Kellan's first feeding (6:30am! On a Saturday! Yay for parenthood!) I went out to take some pictures.

Snow on our palmetto tree, how sad!

Snow on the school's fields. The snow wasn't around long, by noon most of it had melted. I'd say we got about 2 inches. It was fun while it lasted!

Here's Kellan looking happy as can be today!





*he's not good for it... I just know it. :)

1 comment:

Kevin and Kristen said...

He's the perfect mix of you two! I so badly want to munch on those cute chubby cheeks! Love you guys!