Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rolie Polie!

Kellan rolled over for the first time at 7 weeks! It was pretty surprising (to the both of us... actually the three of us, Mom was there too!) but he did it! So I've been wanting to capture it on camera. This morning I put him down for tummy time and he rolled over... so I put him back. So he rolled over again. So I put him back again... and on and on. Finally, I grabbed the camera... it took 3 takes, but I finally got one from start to finish. The second I let him go to aim the camera he was already rolled over! Crazy kid!!

2 comments:

Cory said...

...video of me rolling over is forthcoming.

Congratulations Kellan!

Pete and Izzy's Mom said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe he did that at 7 weeks! Sometimes they surprise you, I remember Izzy pushed her head and shoulders up off the floor the first week we had her home and by sheer luck I got a photo of it. Kellan is SO cute Christina!!