Just hangin' on the couch with Dad... Probably watching Top Gear!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Bumbo-ing
A lot of people have these Bumbos... Basically they are like easy chairs for babies! The chair gives the baby lots of support so they can practice being in the sitting position. Kellan is desperately trying to sit up, he even does these sort of mini-crunches when he's reclined because he wants to sit up straight so badly! My neighbor was kind enough to let us borrow her Bumbo to see if we (he) liked it and wanted to get one of our own.

This Bumbo even has a tray for toys but it's funny, I put the tray on and put the toys on the tray... and all he wants to do is play with the tray! Silly kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well he sure looks happy in it! My sister has these and both of her boys enjoy(ed) it.
He does seem to really like it but I don't think we're going to buy one because his chubby little thighs can just barely fit in the holes... So I think if we bought one he'd outgrow it before we got it home from the store! :)
I love that picture of Bob and Kellan on the sofa!
Daddy and baby bonding on the couch watching Top Gear...love it!
Post a Comment