Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fun times with family!

This past week Uncle Tom, Auntie Sarah, and cousin Julianna came to visit us! We had such a great time and Kellan was loving all the attention! :)

Kellan and Auntie Sarah meet for the first time!


We went to the SC aqaurium one day and this was an art installation they have on the ceiling.

Julianna checks out the fishies!

Kellan seemed to enjoy it.

This is one ugly eel.


This tank is 2 stories high and the glass (well, it's acrylic) is 14 inches thick!


This guy came out of the water to say Hi! to Julianna.

Thomas, Sarah, and Julianna on the balcony.

Bakers on the balcony!

One day we were all getting ready to go, so I put Kelly in his crib while I finished up... then I realized it was awfully quiet...

Yes, Julianna had decided that Kelly needed some toys so she put every toy she could find into the crib with him. Apparently he also needed a blanket... she's so helpful! :)

Kelly and Uncle Tom at Paula Deen's restaurant.

Say cheese!

This is a great little Polo romper that Jenn bought Kellan! Thanks Jenn!!

I love my boys!!

3 comments:

Jeremy and Jenn said...

I'm just amazed at how much Kellan has grown and changed! Be sending him off to college soon, huh? :-) I keep telling Alex I just want him to stay little for awhile--definitely not listening to me!

Christina said...

Jenn you need to update your blog with new pics! Get to work!

Chris and Michelle said...

oh my goodness, christina, kellan is just too cute.