Friday, May 13, 2011

Nagymama came to visit!

My Mom came to visit us last week! I don't remember the last time we spent Mother's Day together so this was very fun! Here's some of what we did...


No baby slides for Kellan! He likes the big slides!

Still loves the baby swing though...


Watching cartoons in the morning...


Cuddling after naptime...
Bobby had a Dining Out in Savannah and- perfect timing -Mom was here to babysit!


Dad and Kellan


We went to brunch at the Beaufort Inn on Mother's Day. Brunch there is my favorite thing about living here. It is SO SO SO SO good!! On Mother's Day they move it outside under a pretty tent. It's beautiful!


At the waterfront park in front of a magnolia tree. How I love magnolias!


At the beach!




And home again!
A big thanks to my Mom for letting me steal her pictures! I forgot to take any!!

No comments: