I know it's been forever since I've updated... as evidenced by the numerous people YELLING at me to update my blog! Jeesh, we were in transition!! Give us a break! Anyway, I have TONS of new pics so there will be many posts to get us caught up... Here we go...
Final pics in SC. Kelly and Daddy with their tires.

One night Bobby was late to read to Kellan. I told Kelly he could play until Daddy came to read to him but no, it was reading time. So, he climbed up into his chair and read and waited. This boy loves his books!

We FINALLY stopped at the Marine Corps Museum on the way back home. It was well worth the stop! Very cool museum.

If you stand in these booths then you hear Drill Instructors yell at you like a recruit.

You know I always like to know what the homefront looked like... I think this was WW2.

Ramps are ALWAYS fun.

Kellan in uniform

Then we finally made it to New Hampshire where about 5 minutes after we arrived Kellan took his first boat ride!


With Auntie Beverly

No comments:
Post a Comment