As you can see, it's basically like bookshelves on their sides. I'll eventually put baskets in there for book and toy storage. There's slats that go in the middle to support the mattress.
Kellan helping drill.
Let's step away from that to let the excitement mount for the final reveal! We also went hiking on a local mountain. It was slippery so I was not a fan, sigh. One of these days I will reach the summit of something!
Here is the final reveal! We did put a baby bed fence thing on the side. Between that and the dresser, he is not going anywhere!
Here is our first boat ride of the season!
Driving the boat with Grandpa.
Dad driving the boat.
2 comments:
The bed looks really good! Great job to you both (or should I say you three!). :)
You look really cute in the hiking pics.
Thanks! I can take no credit for the bed. That's all Bobby... he's gotten mighty handy!
Post a Comment