Sunday, July 1, 2012

Now with more hiking!

I can't believe it's almost July 4th and I'm still going through pics up until Memorial Day. Well, at least I still update my blog eventually. (AHEM Kristen and Sara!)

Bobby loves to go hiking. Me? I'm trying. There's so much for hiking in New Hampshire and it's cheap and it's active and fairly different each time... and it's not inside. So, something that is good for us all to do. But this is not something that comes naturally to me so I'm still just trying!


We took a day trip to Bristol, NH and Profile Falls, a super short walk to some neat waterfalls.



Then we ate a picnic on a rock.


Saturday or Sunday, don't remember, of Memorial Day weekend we had a nice family day where Chris and Cara and Natalie came up to the house and we all spent the day together. I really love these days because we basically just eat and chat. Wouldn't you know Bobby had to ruin it with a hike! I didn't go on this one though! :)


Grandpa and Kellan at the summit.

Natalie and Cara ready to go on a boat ride!




Cousins!


I feel like they are agreeing, "Yeah, life jackets suck."

And Kellan cashed out. You know the kid is beat when I can take a pic - with flash! - and he still doesn't wake up!


No comments: