My Mom so helpfully pointed out that I hadn't updated in a while. Thanks Mom! Aren't Moms great like that? Anyway, here's catching up!
In June we went to Stephanie's graduation. It was great to see family and eat yummy food! Plus you know, that whole ceremony thing, where yes, I cried. I'm lame but I own it!
Kellan and me (and Julianna!) outside in front of one of Plattsburgh State's "sculptures".
Thomas and fam!
Kellan with his "pack pack" of books, toys, etc to keep him entertained.
Me and my lovely godduaghter! (and Julianna again!)
When we got home from that we ran off to Cape Cod to visit with one of Bobby's friends from the Marine Corps. Cuz I mean really, when someone says "Want to come visit us on the Cape?" the only answer is YES!
Bobby and Kellan at the beach in Wellfleet.
Found a crab!
So Bobby and I went to Wellfleet when we were dating, this very same beach! We decided to re-create a picture we had...
Just a few things have changed since then!
When we got home from that Bobby and I took a day to ourselves to go hiking just the two of us. I FINALLY made it to the top of something!
In July it was time to turn around and go back to Plattsburgh for my lovely niece Lizzie's first birthday!
I love photobombs!
Look at that precious face!
And we also moved in July! Our new place is not as nice as our house in SC, but it does have a great location where I can walk nearly everywhere and it's only two blocks from the law school! Plus we have a great yard for Kellan. Here he is doing some atlas stone lifts with Dad. He had just dropped his soccer ball from his shoulder.
Then in August it was another lovely niece's birthday with Natalie turning one! I have three lovely nieces, just so you know!
So that brings us to the end of the summer! Hope you had a great one too!

No comments:
Post a Comment