Friday, July 17, 2009
Catching up... just a bit
I haven't posted in a while because I haven't done much and then Mom came to visit and I took practically NO pictures!
Mom liked these flowers but I don't know the name of them (neither did she), anyone know?
This is the inside of The Lady and Sons restaurant, on the 3rd floor. That's Paula Deen's restaurant in Savannah. We went to Savannah one day and it was rainy and cold all morning! To get into her restaurant you have to show up at 9:30am to put your name in for the day with the hostess. We got there at 9:15 and the line was already around the block... on THREE sides!! Luckily, most people were going for dinner and we wanted lunch so we got in for our spot right at 11:30!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment