Friday, November 13, 2009
Our trip up north: NH & NY
We just got home last weekend from visiting NH and NY! We had such a great visit and it was so nice to visit in the fall and be able to see some foliage! I miss the fall in New England so much!
This is somewhere in CT I think, so pretty! The leaves were still changing. It rained pretty much the whole second leg of our drive (VA to NH) but that's ok!
Once we got to NH we decided to go on a lil' hike. We wanted to go up Cannon mountain... well, I should say Bobby and Chris were going to go up, I was going to ride the tram up and ride the tram down. Luckily, we arrived in NH on Saturday and Sunday was the last day of the season that the tram was running. Unlikely, there was a power outage! No tram! Boo! So instead we decided to do the Flume walk.
Here is the flume, you basically go on a trail the whole time and it's a good walk, nice inclines and declines. Then you take the stairs to get to the top of the waterfall.
Bobby and Chris like to run.
It was pretty cloudy.
So pretty!
You could cut through the rocks here to cut part of the trail. I don't think my belly would have fit between the rocks. Looks like a tight squeeze!
Still some nice foliage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment