Sunday, November 29, 2009

38 weeks and Thanksgiving!

Hmm... strange, this apron fit fine last year...

38 Weeks... just when you think you can't get any bigger - you do!

Not a bad looking turkey! We did a 20lber so we had lots of leftovers!

Bobby doing his part - the carving!

Love that electric knife!
After we ate way more than we should have we took a nice long nap and watched tv... I was going through the mound of Black Friday circulars and saw that the outlet center near here was opening at midnight that night! So we figured, Hey let's go, why not right?? So we did!
We got there at about quarter after 12 and it was PACKED. In fact, the traffic to get into the center was backed up about 1/3 mile!! At midnight!! So yeah, we decided to go home. On the way home we passed Best Buy (which didn't open until 4am) and there was already a line! Crazy!!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Jenn said...

I'm so excited for y'all! Anytime now, huh? Seriously, though, you look great! I can only hope to be as cute as you at 38 weeks. :-)