Monday, December 7, 2009

39 weeks and Christmas boat parade!

It's getting to the point where I don't even want to go out anymore because I get stopped constantly and asked when I'm due (and even sometimes to please not deliver in that store). I was stopped at the grocery store today 4 times in the course of 1 hour. When is this baby coming?!!?

39ish weeks... annnnnnyyyy day now.
We decided to go out (while we can) for a nice dinner on the waterfront and then check out the Christmas boat parade! One of the things I really love about southern Christmases are decorated boats and docks, I just think that's so fun!


This boat was filled with let's say... less than sober carolers!


This one was captained by Santa himself! This Santa was fond of saying "Merry Christmas y'all!"

The harbor.

This boat won in the over 20 ft category, it was blaring music and had some inflatables that are kinda hard to see.

Downtown Beaufort decorated for Christmas!

No comments: