Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Welcome Home Kellan!!

We were released from the hospital today and made our way home!

Baby burrito versus Moe's burrito

Dad and Kelly, just bonding!

It was 74 degrees here today... crazy! I'm glad I brought a light outfit and a warm outfit to the hosp. This is the light one but I think he was still pretty warm by the time we got home!


A rare awake moment (not that I'm complaining!)



The party didn't start 'till I walked in!
Thanks everyone for the warm wishes and congratulations!

5 comments:

Cory said...

I can't stop looking at these!!!

Christina said...

Pretty crazy huh Uncle Cory???

Jeremy and Jenn said...

Congratulations, y'all! He's so cute and I love his name!! Very happy for you both. :-)

Cory said...

I'm still trying to process this. It's really just wonderful!!

Chris and Michelle said...

Congratulations guys! He's so sweet! Love the pics, keep them comin'!