Tuesday, August 11, 2009

22 weeks... over half way there!

Well I "popped" so to speak over these last few weeks! And I started packing the pounds on... yikes! We had our ultrasound and everything looks great! Yay! Luckily I can still fit into about 80% of my pre-preggo clothing, so that's good! :) I can't wait for the weather to get cooler because it is too stinkin' hot!!!



7 comments:

Pete and Izzy's Mom said...

Wow! You're pregnant! I'm a little slow on the uptake! haha. I have been really bad about keeping up with the blog-you need to get a Facebook account woman! Congratulations!!!

Kevin and Kristen said...

Christina, you look gorgeous!! So glad that you popped, too, because I was getting jealous and need company in the expanded waist department. Get your tiny hiny over here!

Pete and Izzy's Mom said...

What does that comment mean? Is Kristen pregnant too? I am so lost!

Christina said...

Geez Heather you need to keep up! :)

Yes, Kristen is preggo too! Due, I believe, 2 weeks before me??

So umm... if you could go ahead and get pregnant to join us, that would be awesome! :)

Jeremy and Jenn said...

Congratulations!! I'm just getting caught up on my blog reading. There's still time for Heather and Michelle to join us (I'm not due until Feb). And you do need to get on Facebook!

Pete and Izzy's Mom said...

Holy Moly-this is nuts-the whole Quantico gang preggo at the same time?? Michelle and I do need to get crackin'!! haha This is so exciting! I better start sewing. :)

Christina said...

OMG jenn! I am so SO happy for you!!!

I hope your baby is born on Feb 21st cuz all the cool people are born that day (ahem, me)!!!

Yay!!!
:)